Thursday, September 23, 2010

Simply Breakfast


My breakfast today of steel cut oats and fresh nectarines was too lovely not to share. I just finished eating it, and it was as delicious as it was beautiful.


I'm looking forward to a weekend of deliciousness including dinner tonight at my favorite Indian spot in the city, Dosa, my BF Anita's birthday party, the San Francisco Greek Festival, and my Mom's birthday dinner at our place ... we're making braised short ribs ... stay tuned.

Today's post was inspired by one of my favorites, Simply Breakfast. Yum.

3 comments:

  1. A simple and healthy breakfast! Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy...A perfect breakfast:)
    Kisses,sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow..i m tempted..and ashamed too....I just finished eating a fat burger :(

    ReplyDelete