Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Left My Heart in Europe ...

I am sorry that I left all my Cupcake and Curryers high and dry for the past six weeks, but the post-wedding road-trip, move, dash to Europe all happened oh-so fast. Now as I laze around on the sofa it all feels like a distant, far-away memory. From Spain to Greece to Italy to Austria to Prague, I did not want to leave. I. Love. Europe. I love that within one night train, bus ride, or two-hour flight you are completely immersed in a new, vibrant, and totally different culture.

So much to share ... more to come.


To all the bride and grooms to be, if your life allows it, take a break after the wedding and take some time to explore the world. Just a few images.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh those are so beautiful:) I love those photos....and you both look so cute:)
    Happy to see you post again:) Missed you:)
    Kisses and have a wonderful day:)

    ps: I am hosting a great GIVEAWAY, so please join in:) ...I bet you will love it!!!

    ReplyDelete