Sorry for the lack of updates but we are now creatures of the road! We are three days in to our road trip and it's been quite the adventure. There is no better way to kick-off married life than a cross-country road trip. Some of the highlights include:
1. Getting caught on an un-lit two-road highway at 11pm in the midst of a lightening storm in the middle of who-knows where Texas.
2. Eating french fries and fast food everyday. (For instance, lunch today was McDonalds and dinner was Del Taco.)
3. The Alien Museum in Roswell, NM as seen on the Kendra show!
4. Endless amounts of casinos off the highways in New Mexico. The good news: We won $235! The bad news: We lost it an hour later.
5. The turquoise trail outside of Santa Fe, NM
6. A gorgeous sunset on the horizon every evening.
Many, many more stories but that's just a tid-bit to keep you in the loop. Dan had a waffle shaped like Texas for breakfast in Odessa, Texas on day one. Perhaps state-shaped (or anything shaped for that matter) food could be a great addition to a wedding celebration ... I'm just sayin'.