Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hooked, Booked, and Cooked ... Again

I am sorry for my embarrassingly long absence, but life's been a bit insane. Dan and I got married (again!) in San Francisco this past weekend. It was beyond my wildest dreams of bridal perfection. There is no better feeling in the world then dancing your pants off in a room full of people you love so much you want to explode. I promise to take some time this week to post some pictures of all the little details and final touches of our oh-so perfect day.


Of all the numerous compliments we've received for the wedding (and there's been quite a few!) the best one has been, "It was just so you--so Shy and Dan."

2 comments:

  1. Hey

    Welcome back..will wait for the pictures.And, congratulations...

    http://weddingonthecards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful couple, congrats once again...

    ReplyDelete