Thursday, March 25, 2010

Me Loves Me Some Me & Ro Jewelry

Hygiene and the cure for IBS we Indians might not know, but jewelry, my friends, jewelry we know and know well. From traditional Rajastani Jaddau jewelry to more contemporary diamond sets (yup, that’s me in the mast-head decked out in j’s the in-laws got me, crazy, huh?!), Indians love, adore, and have a borderline clinical obsession with jewelry. While I personally can’t tell the real diamonds from the Forever 21 versions, I do appreciate a pretty looking piece of jewels as much as the next bride. It’s not easy to find pretty ethnic jewelry (at a reasonable price) living in the U.S.A. I wanted to share one of my favorite finds: New York-based jewelry design company Me&Ro. They have mastered the feel and look of modern India. Love.


4 comments:

  1. haha nice boob shot. and the diamonds look nice too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore your blog name, so cute! I love curry & cupcakes! Thanks for stopping by my blog lady, have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you checked out Amrita Singh's stuff? Not too shabby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I have loved me and ro for years - and was so happy to have one of their gold bands for my wedding ring (just married last October)

    ReplyDelete