Friday, March 5, 2010

Hooked, Booked, and Cooked

With gaining a husband, I seem to have lost my ability to blog. (Ahhh!) The Big Fat Indian Wedding was exactly a month ago and the Big Fat San Francisco version will happen in exactly two months. I’ll most def be taking some time to share all the details, decisions, and designs, but in the meantime here’s a few pictures to tame your curious minds.

How was it, you ask?

Well, it was crazy. Bringing two families together and crossing oceans is no easy task. The best part was after it all when it was just the hubsters and me in a van driving along the coast to our hotel in Goa. I looked at him and realized I did this for one and only one reason and it was sitting right next to me. I think I’ve never felt happier.

5 comments:

  1. P.S. You can click on the pictures for a larger image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous and your jewelry is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing shots - compliments to the photographer. I can't wait to go to the Big Fat SF wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, thank you!!! I can't wait either PM, I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely LOVE your emerald jewelry and varmaala (garland), and I wanted to know what kind of flowers you used. They look like white-tipped dahlias if I'm not mistaken. Please email me: mydulhandiaries@gmail.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete