Monday, August 17, 2009

Congratulations to Carley and Adam!




I am recovering from an amazing wedding weekend. My best friend Carley just married the sweetest boy in the world, Adam. (I was a bridesmaid!) I had so much fun celebrating with them and all of my dearest friends. Some of the highlights of the evening include:


1. That moment (See above!) when the doors opened and Carley walked down the aisle arm and arm with her parents ... not a dry eye in the room. She looked absolutely gorgeous.
2. Meghan physically pushing over all of the competition to catch the bouquet. Jeff (her bf) ran away hid and cried a few tears I think.  
3. My friend Lauren stealing a baby. (See below.) Her boyfriend had a damn near heart attack.
4. Making a speech for Car and Adam with my bffs, Meghan, Em, and Lo. "It's a toast, not a roast!"
5. Passing out in the shuttle on the way home only to wake up and turn Car and Adam's room into a sex chalet complete with glow sticks, organic lube, rose petals, pearls, and a chocolate cake with penis candles ontop.


Oh! I almost forgot, the appetizer grilled cheese and tomato sandwiches, yum!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment