Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hard for Me to Say I’m Sorry



In the words of Chicago (or Az Yet):

Everybody needs a little time away,
I heard her say, from each other.
Even lovers need a holiday,
far away, from each other.

Hold me now.
It’s hard for me to say I’m SORRY!
I just want you to stay.
After all that we’ve been through.
I will make it up to you, I promise you.


Consider this my apology for neglecting my cupcake and curry loving folks. Since I am the queen of excuses (as some people have told me), I’ll let you in on a few reasons why I’ve been astray:

1. I moved from Houston, Texas back home to San Francisco, California.
2. I started a not-so-new job. (I’m back working at DivineCaroline, woo hoo!)
3. I have not thought about the wedding at all in the past month.
4. I realized that it’s hard for me to write about weddings because to be honest, I am really not that into weddings.
5. I am incredibly lazy.

Alas, I have not forgotten you, in fact I ate a cupcake yesterday, some curry last week, and finally put a deposit on the San Francisco venue … more on that to come!

1 comment: