Monday, June 1, 2009

Worth Fighting For

I found this breathtaking quote on i can read, a gorgeous site that celebrates images with words. I am an incredibly lucky girl to have found the most sweet, adorable, and loving hubby-to-be. That being said, life together (clearly!) isn't all strawberries and orgasms. This phrase really touched my heart today because there is a very real chance that we may have to do long distance for the next six months to a year before we get married. A scary predicament, but worth it because I know that our love is always worth fighting for (and have no doubt that together we will always win).

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely quote!
    Two weddings on opposite sides of the world, wow. I planned two ceremonies here in the bay area and thought that was difficult!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS QUOTE!!!
    So true!
    Often the best things in life have to be fought for on some level--- but so so sooo worth it!

    ReplyDelete