Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Paper Doll Cards = Adorable



I am stuck at the airport in Chicago on my way to DC visit my friend Ana. (Ana got married last summer at her very own fun and fabulous Big Fat Romanian Wedding and I was a bridesmaid! More on that later ... it was one of the best weddings I've ever been to.) Anyways, why am I SUCH a loser that I felt the need to pay $10 for 3 hours of internet?!

At least it was worth it because I stumbled upon these too-cute-for-words handmade paper doll cards. Made by kirakirahoshi on etsy, I would adore sending these to my peeps inviting them to the big day. Every doll is unique. While she may choose the same clothes, they each will have different hair and expressions, how sweet is that?! Plus, they are accurately decked out in an Indian sari and sherwani

Kirakirahoshi has a various assortment of other bridal dolls from kimonos to western wear. Though I don't have the artistic skill to make anything this fabulous, these dolls are total inspiration for a DIY project ... I'm just sayin'.

3 comments:

  1. I love this, very unusual.Super creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable! I couldn't see DIY-ing myself (I have zero talent), but I can definitely admire her work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them! Such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete